Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Do you have oily acne prone skin? but can't live without make-up!

 Do you have oily and acne prone skin but cant think of a day without make-up, then mineral make-up is your rescue. I have very oily acne prone skin and over the years have been told to wash make-up brush once every week with shampoo. But even after cleaning the brush every week I still had breakouts as soon as I applied make-up. No matter how expensive and organic make-up I bought it didn't help! Then I came across a genius resolution of cleaning the make-up brush every time with anti-bacterial wipes before applying make-up and I noticed the difference in a week and I stopped having breakouts.
Try it ladies and let me know if it made any difference.You can use any anti-bacterial wipes but I use the one by boots.
Hope this helps! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment