Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

New addition to my shoe closet: Beige heel sandals!

On one of my days off from work, I was bored and I started browsing some gym clothes online when I randomly saw this amazing beige heel sandals on http://www.sportsdirect.com/. Least expected to see heel sandals on this sports apparel website and to my surprise they had a size 3. I am sure all you petite girls reading this can relate to me, as we never end up finding good shoes. Anyway without further ado I ordered them online for next day delivery and received them. As I opened the parcel I started praying to god so that the shoe fits well as not all UK size 3 fits me.
I was pleasantly surprised as the shoe fits me very well and it is quite comfortable(BTW I did my very own catwalk in it already).The best thing is that the shoe is very well priced at £12.00. You can find the product info on http://www.sportsdirect.com/spot-on-cork-heel-sandals-ladies-231213. So all you ladies, if you fancy a heel sandal at cheap price, I would definitely recommend it.
I'll bid goodbye for the day, please leave your comments and feedback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment